3 cups soursop pulp, deseeded and puréed (fresh or frozen)
2 cups whipping cream
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tbsp lime juice
Lime leaves (finely sliced)
- Purée the soursop pulp in a blender until very smooth.
- Mix soursop purée, cream, condensed milk, and lime juice very well in a bowl with a whisk.
- Pour mixture into Ninja CREAMi™ pint containers.
- Cover with pint lid and freeze for 24hrs.
- Remove pint lid and place frozen pint into the outer bowl. Install the creamerizer paddle to the outer bowl lid and attach the lid to the outer bowl.
- Place outer bowl on the Ninja CREAMi™ platform and lock into place. Choose the “ice cream” setting.
- When program cycle is finished, remove outer bowl from Ninja CREAMi™ unit and scoop ice cream into a bowl. Garnish with crushed peanuts and sliced lime leaf.
Follow @dennisjtay for more great recipes!