PREP: 20 MINUTES | PREHEAT: 3 MINUTES | TOTAL COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES | TOP OVEN: 10 MINUTES
BOTTOM OVEN: 30 MINUTES | MAKES: 4 SANDWICHES / 4 SERVINGS | ACCESSORIES: 1 WIRE RACK,
1 SHEET PAN, AIR FRY BASKET
TOP OVEN (“GRILLED” CHEESE)
8 slices American cheese
4 slices cheddar cheese
8 slices bread of choice
4–6 tablespoons butter, softened
BOTTOM OVEN (SWEET POTATO FRIES)
2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch-thick sticks
2 tablespoons canola or olive oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Ground black pepper, as desired
- To prepare the grilled cheese sandwiches, place 2 slices of American cheese and 1 slice of cheddar cheese on one piece of bread, then close with a second piece of bread. Evenly cover the outside of the bread slices with butter. Repeat with remaining cheese and bread, then place sandwiches on sheet pan.
- To prepare the sweet potato fries, add all bottom oven ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine, then transfer to the Air Fry Basket.
- Press BOTTOM and turn dial until AIR FRY is illuminated. Press and set to 375°F, then press and set to 30 minutes. Press to begin preheating.
- When bottom oven is preheated, insert Air Fry Basket in LEVEL 2 position. Close door to begin cooking.
- Press TOP and turn dial until BAKE is illuminated. Press | SHADE and set to 400°F, then press | SLICES and set to 10 minutes. Press to begin preheating.
- When top oven is preheated, place sheet pan with sandwiches on the rack.
- When cooking is complete, serve grilled cheese and sweet potato fries immediately.