PREP: 15 MINUTES | PREHEAT: 3 MINUTES | TOTAL COOK TIME: 15 MINUTES | TOP OVEN: 15 MINUTES
BOTTOM OVEN: 15 MINUTES | MAKES: 4 SERVINGS | ACCESSORIES: 1 WIRE RACK, 1 SHEET PAN, AIR FRY BASKET
TOP OVEN (NACHOS)
1/2 bag (6 ounces) tortilla chips
1 cup canned black beans, drained, rinsed
1 container (12 ounces) pre-cooked shredded chicken (or 2 cups pulled rotisserie chicken)
2 cups shredded cheese of choice
Salsa, as desired
Sour cream, as desired
Guacamole, as desired
BOTTOM OVEN (PIGS IN A BLANKET)
2 packages (8 ounces each) crescent roll dough
8 hot dogs, cut in half
Nonstick cooking spray
- To prepare the pigs in a blanket, unroll the crescent roll dough and cut the 8 pre-cut triangles in half lengthwise to make 16 triangles.
- Place one hotdog half in the center of each dough triangle, then roll it up to create a pig in a blanket. Repeat with remaining dough and hot dogs.
- Spray Air Fry Basket with cooking spray and place pigs in a blanket in basket.
- Press BOTTOM and turn dial until AIR FRY is illuminated. Press and set to 350°F, then press and set to 15 minutes. Press to begin preheating.
- When bottom oven is preheated, insert Air Fry Basket in LEVEL 2 position. Close door to begin cooking.
- While the pigs in a blanket are cooking, prepare the nachos. Place chips in an even layer on the sheet pan and top with chicken, beans, and cheese.
- Press TOP and turn dial until BAKE is illuminated. Press | SHADE and set to 350°F, then press | SLICES and set to 15 minutes. Press to begin preheating.
- When top oven is preheated, place sheet pan with nachos on the rack.
- When top oven cooking is complete, remove nachos and serve with salsa, sour cream, guacamole, and other desired toppings.
- When bottom oven cooking is complete, remove pigs in a blanket and serve immediately.