For the BBQ Tahini Dip
5 1/2 tablespoons of tahini
1 teaspoon of liquid smoke
1/2 teaspoon of garlic granules
1 tablespoon of maple syrup
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon of chilli powder
1/2 teaspoon of paprika
5 tablespoons of tomato puree
5 tablespoons of water
For the parsnip fries
4 large parsnips (peeled and cut into fries)
2 tablespoons of corn starch
1 teaspoon of paprika
Pinch of pepper
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Begin by making the parsnip fries. Add the corn starch, paprika, pepper and salt to a large mixing bowl and combine.
- Next add the parsnip fries and coat evenly.
- Add the olive oil and give the bowl a good shake before emptying the fries into the Ninja Foodi.
- Air crisp at 200c for 20 minutes giving them a stir/shake every 5 minutes.
- Whilst they’re crisping in the foodi, add all of the ingredients for the dip into the Ninja blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!